You'll want to view this charming unmodified Dutch colonial in the heart of Faxon. This home presents a lively living room, formal dining, a cozy den or office, 3 bedrooms, a generous sized bath, eat-in kitchen equipped for modern conveniences, and topped off with a lovely screened-in patio, perfect for those cool breezes to enjoy almost all year. There is a two-car detached garage, a large yard, and expandable living/storage areas in the basement, with an egress window for added safety. Don't miss out, call for your private showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,816 sq. ft
1,660 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-in Kitchen,Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Range,Refrigerator
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,660 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 156 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Hot Water.
- Walk-Out Access,Full,Sump Pump
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Gravel,Alley Access,Detached.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screened. Level.
VA Loan, Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price