Completely renovated brick home that must be seen to appreciate. This home has a new roof, new windows, new flooring throughout, eat-in-kitchen with an island that has a Butternut wood countertop attached. Fenced in back yard that includes a new patio for your entertaining. A detached two car garage with new roof and new doors, plus two additional parking spaces. A screened in back porch, tankless on demand hot water heater and a new high efficiency furnace.
Residential - Single Family, Victorian
1,858 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Eat In,Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,858 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Smoke Det,Range,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Walkout Access,Full
- Windows: New,Tilt
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Laundry 2nd Floor,Master Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Brick, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 X 145
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced - In Yard,Patio,Porch Screened,Porch Open. Level.
Refrigerator, dishwasher, stove
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price