Historic 1812, Federal style brick home just outside of town. This wonderful property offers a true historic home but with many modern upgrades just to name a few the kitchen with granite countertops, remolded bathrooms, in-ground pool, enclosed outdoor hot tub, and a newly built dream garage with four bays, gas heat, plumbed for a full bathroom and full RV hook ups. For the historic home lovers this property has it all from the wide plank pine floors, multiple fireplaces throughout the home, true brick accents, large windows, huge grand foyer and two stairways leading to the upstairs. This property also offers full living quarters in the pool house that your guests or extended family can stay or your could lease the home for added income. All this on a 4.2 acre commercial lot.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
3,090 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Formal Separate,Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,090 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Range,Dishwasher
- Tile, Carpet and Other, Wood
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Windows: Storms
- Dining Room,Kitchen,Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace,Tile Floors,Wood Floors,Laundry 1st Floor,In-Law Quarters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Metal, Shingle
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Workshop,Spa/Hot Tub,Shed,Pool Inground,Pavillion/Gazebo. Level.
All kitchen appliances
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price